The Organic Trade Association (OTA) presented a web-based seminar to educate companies about the GOTS standard on October 7, 2008. The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) ensures organic status AND environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing of textiles, from harvesting through production, packaging, labeling, and distribution of all organic fibers to provide a credible assurance to the end consumer.
- Grace Gershuny, OTAís representative to the International Working Group of GOTS
- Marshall Johnson, R.L. Stowe Mills, Inc., GOTS Certified Manufacturer
- Georgia Kalivas, IMO Certification Agency
- Connie Karr, OTCO Certification Agency
- Sandra Marquardt, On the Mark Public Relations Sam Welsch, OneCert Certification Agency
If your company is involved in organic textiles or wants to be part of this fast growing sector, this seminar is for you--donít miss out! For more info click here.