OTA’s members work together through networking, advocacy, and other initiatives to encourage and protect organic farming practices, and to share messages about the positive environmental and nutritional attributes of organic products with consumers, the media, and policymakers.
Questions about membership? Contact Danielle Chagnon, OTA’s Member Services Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 403-8633.
5 Reasons to Join OTA Today:
1) Expert guidance and one-on-one advice on organic regulatory issues relating to your business
2) Opportunities to directly influence elected officials and advocate for organic priorities on Capitol Hill
3) Exclusive marketing tools and directory listings to increase your visibility with current and potential customers and suppliers
4) Access to OTA’s key media relationships, proactive outreach strategies and fast and effective crisis communications
5) Access the latest OTA market research to develop your business strategy
Questions about membership? Three ways to connect:
Option 2: We will contact you by e-mail (please fill out form below)
Option 3: We will contact you by phone (please fill our form below)
Member Services Coordinator