Connecting U.S. Producers to Qualified Buyers – Cultivating International Opportunities
OTA’s Organic Export Program seeks to foster, support and promote U.S. organic trade worldwide – and year-round.
The program provides opportunities for U.S. producers of all sizes to connect with qualified global buyers – online and in-person – who are seeking to meet their customers’ growing demand for USDA organic products. Activities include:
- Sales-driving pavilions at international trade shows – including BioFach, Anuga and SIAL – promoting U.S. organic products and producers
- Reverse Sales Missions, in which OTA invites qualified global buyers to U.S. trade shows – including Natural Products Expo West and East – to meet with U.S. organic producers
- Our U.S. Export Directory, where U.S. producers can list company details and products online for global buyers – translated to seven languages
OTA provides high-value, low-risk promotional opportunities for U.S. producers to connect with global buyers online and in-person that translate into immediate sales, as well as export partnerships that can last for years.
Providing 24/7 Access to Global Buyers
OTA’S U.S. Export Directory gives U.S. producers 24/7 exposure to qualified buyers worldwide. Here, global buyers can:
- Search U.S. producers’ profiles, products and contact information in English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Korean and Chinese
- Watch a video promoting U.S. organic production and products
- Learn more about the integrity and value of USDA Organic products
The Export Directory gives global buyers an immediate, online connection to U.S. producers, helping build long-term business opportunities.
Interested in having your company listed?
OTA is present each year at the world’s most promising, high-value international trade shows, promoting U.S. organic products and fostering global trade. Our large, attractive exhibit includes select U.S. organic producers’ brands and sales materials. Several U.S. producers have displays at the booth, and leaders and sales executives are on-site to present to global buyers.
In addition, U.S. producers presenting at these key trade shows can request booth placement near OTA from trade show organizers – ensuring maximum trade show traffic from relevant global buyers. OTA also works with U.S. exhibitors’ marketing and booth development teams on strategies and tips for increased trade show exposure.
Upcoming tradeshow opportunities:
The Organic Trade Association does not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, national origin or ancestry, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation or military status. Persons with disabilities who require alternate means for communication of program information can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.